Pets and Farm Animals
Aquamation® Machines for Pets
Aquamation® Industries has an excellent range of Aquamation® Machines for Pets available. These are proving to be tremendously popular among Veterinary physicians and enthusiastic business people looking to start an eco-business.
Features of the machines are that they are made from the highest grade stainless steel and that the Water Cremation process is timed and sequenced by computer software.
The WF10 Model
The WF10 has the following benefits and features:
- Only a single operator is needed, and full training is provided.
- Quality, robust Stainless Steel construction.
- Wastewater is sterile and suitable for municipal waste outlet.
- No hoist required.
- Highly water efficient and requires minimal maintenance
- The highly efficient process allows for two cycles each day, each accommodating 10 pets, so 20 pets (each with individual ashes) can be processed each day.
- Aesthetically pleasing design and straightforward operation, it is easy to explain the process in a non-intimidating way to clients.
- The dimensions are 1.7 metres x 1.15 metres x .799 metres.
- Ease of Installation – Internally plumbed & wired.
- No Structural alterations, does not need high ceilings.
- Fits through a standard sized door, less than door height.
- Price includes delivery to site.
- Safe to operate, less skill and training needed.
- Warranty – 3 years.
Additionally, you will receive the first year of membership FREE with The Cremation Association of North America, CANA (unless you are already a member). CANA is the only association solely focused on cremation and understands the industry and its challenges.
Please contact us via email or call +61 433 336 722 for more information.