Pets and Farm Animals
Aquamation® Machines for Pets
Aquamation® Industries has an excellent range of Water Cremation for Pets, by Aquamation® equipment available. This equipment is proving to be tremendously popular among Veterinary physicians and enthusiastic business people looking to start an eco-business.
Features of the equipment are that it is made from the highest grade stainless steel and that the Water Cremation process is timed and sequenced by computer software.
We offer the WF10 Model. The WF10 has the following benefits and features:
- 1 Person operation.
- No hoist required.
- Easy to clean and less total water.
- Can do 2 cycles per day, 10 pets per cycle – so can process up to 20 pets per day.
- Looks a lot better, especially if family wish to view.
- The dimensions are 1.7 metres x 1.15 metres x .799 metres.
- Ease of Installation – Internally plumbed & wired.
- No Structural alterations, does not need high ceilings.
- Fits through a standard sized door, less than door height.
- Less expensive. Price includes delivery to site.
- Safer to operate, less skill and training needed.
- Warranty – 3 years.
- Stainless Steel construction.
- Wastewater is sterile and suitable for municipal waste outlet.
- Can process 20 Pets per day with individual ashes.
Additionally, you will receive the first year of membership FREE with The Cremation Association of North America, CANA (unless you are already a member). CANA is the only association solely focused on cremation and understands the industry and its challenges.